Thursday, July 22, 2010

Say Cheese!

Now comes the time that I dread the most: The Before Pictures. Part of this process, you take a before pic (Day 1), a pic from Day 28, and then your last day (Day 90). You're supposed to notice this big difference and stuff.

I love taking pictures, just not of myself. There are not a lot of current pics of me for that reason. I hate having my picture taken. I loathe it. I'd really rather go to the dentist.

To make matters worse, it is recommended that I wear minimal clothing. Not naked pics, but something to the tune of a two-piece outfit, like a bikini.

Gulp.

But, I will do what I must, and then try to forget about it. I will not be posting those pictures here. Not until the end of my project. And even that is iffy.

Looks like you're going to have to find something else to fap to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left their own mark.